Dogdaysofdiets: Goal! 82 Pounds Down: 217 to 135

on Friday, April 27, 2012

Before:


After:

"Here goes... the before at 217, wearing size 16 jeans and XL/1X tops. And the after... taken tonight at 134.9 pounds, wearing size 6 jeans and a small top.I began my journey shortly before Memorial Day weekend, 2011.

...I had no specific plan, but as May became June, things started falling into place. I started at 217 and weighed in at 134.9 this morning after tap dancing around 135 for a couple days.

I have PCOS and insulin resistance, so low carb (60/day) low calorie (1200/day) with a splash of calorie and carb cycling to keep my body guessing was how I achieved my results. In addition to cardio and strength training (mostly resistance bands as I still detest weights, despite trying to like them). I also take part in intermittent fasting (fast from 7pm-noon) because it seems to work best for my lifestyle. Eating breakfast always made be nauseous (despite breakfast being some of my favorite foods). I had what I'd consider a severe carbohydrate addiction. Kicking that was hard, but freeing. I love that I no longer crave food and I don't miss carbs at all."
Source

Leave a Reply