Laura: Getting Her Life Back

on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Before (261 lbs):


After (162lbs):

"I started my weight loss on the 5th of January 2011 and have lost 99lb so far, I have 15lb to go!!
I feel like I have become myself over this year, I have changed as much on the inside as I have on the outside!!
I am loving feeling confident in my clothes and finally being able to chose clothes that I like and not being restricted by the size that I was! When I started this I was wearing a UK size 22 trousers (that where very tight) and a UK size 18-20 Top. I bought Trousers in a UK 12 the other day and it felt so good!!!!!

I just want to let you all know that if I can do this you all can too! I always looked at people that lost weight and 'knew' that, that would never be me, well now it is!!

Believe in yourselves, because when you try, you can achieve anything!!! xx

GET YOUR LIFE BACK :)"
Source

Leave a Reply