Aleex: One Year, 50 Lbs Lost

on Saturday, May 5, 2012

Before:



After:


"Last year I was 185lb, unhappy & unhealthy when I joined MFP and decided to make a change. I was completely lacking in confidence, didn't believe I was pretty enough for anyone and constantly snacked on food which my body just did not need. I had no idea about the poor nutritional content of much of the foodI was consuming.

It has not just been a change in the way I eat and my nutrition, but also in my exercise and also my lifestyle. I would NEVER in a million years choose to go back to my old eating habits. I now have more energy, more confidence and feel so much better about myself.

It has taken me ~a year but I am now 135lb. Today I completed a half-marathon in 2 hours 10 minutes (in very bad weather conditions, I believe I could have done it in 2 hours had they not been so bad) and I could not be more proud of myself! :)"
Source

Leave a Reply